Sunday, February 21, 2010

First (almost) week in Seoul - photos

Hello, friends and family.

Fun was had this week. My dearest LaToya was visiting and left today for DC. I loved having her along to explore a bit of Seoul and she was a hit with my new friends. I feel pretty lucky to have Visitor #1 arrive within 24 hours of the start of my adventure! Thanks, LPA. :)

I am exhausted so I will just post some pictures for now and typity-type later in the week.

Busy day at Myeongdong Market.

Creepy but life-like hand model...thingies.


Creepy leg model...thingies.


LaToya in her element.


This is the newest flavor from Dunkin' Donuts: kimchi.
Not delicious.

Gandolf. Just chillin' in Hyehwa.



Sad to see her go. I think LaToya is starting to cry at this point.
I don't think she stopped crying after she got on the bus but I guess I don't know for sure...

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see a picture of your hotel room. Thanks.


    Red lights..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. basically STILL crying, kaasy. stinks. can't wait for pics of your new digs and the kiddos.

    LPA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update Bizowwww!!! p.s. i like your coat. p.s.s. i do not like the mannequins.

    ReplyDelete