Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last weekend in March

Hello, family and friends.

I'm feeling a little under the weather this weekend. I think it might be due to the yellow dust and the fact that it's so, so dry here this time of year. At least a third of us new teachers are feeling sick. I lost my voice so I'm drinking ginger tea and boiling water for humidity. It's nice and sauna-like in my room right now. I'm a little nervous that I won't have a voice for school tomorrow!

I did venture out on Saturday with some of my fellow teachers so I have just a few pictures.

Hope everyone is well. :)

Kelly





Took a trip to the World Cup Stadium to watch some soccer.


Packed place. ;)



Just like the Barra Brava...?


Thumbs up for FC Seoul. Sitting with some of the gang: Rachel, Maija and Mark.


This picture cracks me up every time. Some of the guys: Mark, Trevor, Matt and Graham.


I think this might be a bar. Does anyone remember this game?? On a floppy disk?? 'You have just died of dysentery.' Waa waa waaaaaaaa.

2 comments: