Here are some photos from the last month or so.
Hope all is well,
Kelly
Went zip lining a few weeks ago! So many ropes and latches. And for that I was thankful.
Weeeee!!
The final line.
Nikki and Erica going tandem on one line.
We went to City Hall to see the Lantern Festival on the Cheonggyecheon, a stream that runs through the middle of Seoul.
Standing room only.
M Class students. :)
L Class. :)
Can't help but brag about these little ones. I had my second open class (a day for parents to sit in) for both L and M Class on Tuesday. Things were busy over these last weeks as we prepared but it's finally DONE! And they did so well. These are some of the writings we displayed for parents.
I'm just so proud of these kids. In March, most could write five or six sentences with a lot of help from me. Now they can easily write at least ten sentences with just a little brainstorming and guidance. Writing days are exciting but exhausting. I've mastered the ability to correct first draft sentences while simultaneously spewing out letters in response to 'Teacher, how do I spell dragon?/Teacher, what is punch spelling?/Teacher, die spelling?'
The other day, Thomas asked me how to spell 'navigation'. :)
Last Friday, we happened upon an amazing experience: the DVD bang. Basically a room that you rent out to watch DVDs. We were skeptical at first but we inspected the rooms and the DVD collection and went for it. And it was heavenly. We might as well reserve every Friday for the next three months. No more cleaning our apartments. We'll just go to the DVD bang! ;)
There's even a convenience store across with the way with some classy wine, paper cups and candy bars.
Wow, the Latern Festival looks GORGEOUS!
ReplyDelete