Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday & Halloween in Seoul

We had a Halloween party at school on Friday...

Kevin, Tony A. and Sam Teacher (dressed as a soldier) taking out pumpkin seeds.

Claudia, Gloria and Kelly

Sun, Eric and Daniel. Eric was a Power Ranger. :)


Danny, Daniel and Yellow Sally

I carved this bad boy, thankyouverymuch. Please ignore the lingering marker lines.

Some of my fabulous coworkers.


Just one of many reasons why I love my Seoulmate, Becca. ;)

Nikki and her costume twin. 

Beautiful birthday flowers from Mom & Tom!!!!! :)

Mark, Erica and I ran a 10k on my birthday. Nikki and Becca had a chocolate cake ready at the end of the race! YUM.


Birthday dinner at Everest, my favorite restaurant in Seoul. :) 


Found my second favorite restaurant: it has my favorite Korean food, jjim dalk, AND cats. As most of you know, I have an obsession with cats. I'd like to say that it's a healthy obsession. Others may disagree. But anyway, it was a heavenly Saturday evening. 

Unfortunately, we visited this most amazing place for a goodbye dinner for my good friend, Tim. He finished his contract on Friday and is currently on a plane to Cambodia. He'll be traveling SE Asia for the next FIVE weeks (!), then he heads back home to Arizona. We've all grown pretty close over these last months so it was a sad goodbye. 

Wanna hear something crazy?! The next goodbye will be for me and six other coworkers. In four months. My how time is-a-flyin'.

Happy Halloween everyone! And THANK YOU for the birthday messages and cards and packages. I feel loved. :)

KAAS



Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment