My brother came to visit! We met up with Becca, Sun and Joon for some Indian food at Everest and some smoothies and chocolate in Dongdaemun. YUM.
The look of defeat. Had a lovely afternoon at the arcade in Hyehwa. Thanks for coming to visit, Ry. :)

We went to the very top of N Seoul Tower. Here I was looking in the direction of home. Where I will be. Soon!!!!
Another friend came to visit! Paymon is a friend from DC. He was visiting family in Australia and Singapore so he booked a layover in Seoul for a few days. He got the full experience in three days - my three favorite Korean meals, a night of singing with my fabulous friends, and two days exploring the city while I was working. Thanks for stopping by, Paymon! :)
Rockin' out! We had a loooong night of noraebong-ing!
Paymon beating me at mini hoops. Grr.
Heesoon's artwork. Amazing.
Went to a Korean Basketball League game today! In the snow. It's beautiful here right now and not too cold (sorry to rub it in, MN friends. I heard about the below zero temps you're having!).

The SK Knights from Seoul vs. the Daegu...somethings. Not sure what their mascot was. Doesn't matter. They lost. ;)

Mi-guk!My favorite Korean player. #9 on SK Knights. Very good point guard! One might say Steve Nash-esque.
I am curious whether kaasinseoul is going to become kaasinminnesnowta?? I vote yes. :)
ReplyDelete