Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Party

We had a holiday party at our school. Our students learned about Christmas, Hanukah and Kwanzaa and then made some posters to present to the class. Below are some photos. Warning: I think my students are REALLY cute so I took a LOT of pictures. :)

Sunny just lost another tooth last week. And, in case you were wondering, it didn't hurt when he pulled it out.

Yellow Sally.

Daniel/PeeWee presents on all three holidays.

Julie talks about Christmas.

As does Tony, Julie's 'special friend'. I love his holiday sweatshirt. Not pictured: his classy tassel shoes.

Thomas!

Students listening, eager for enlightenment.

Snack time! We combined our two classes for the big day so it was a packed classroom.

Making Christmas tree cards for parents.

Waiting with other students to see Santa!

In line for presents!

Santa!


Our coworker, Justin, served as Santa for the preschoolers. Best Santa ever.



M Class.

L Class.

A card from Sharon. :)

From Julie.


From Minji, the cute 6 year-old in my bus line.

From Blue Sally. I'm amazed at her spelling. I didn't help!

1 comment: