I haven't studied what I need to study for tomorrow's Korean lesson so I must make this a short entry.
Things are going well in Seoul. Another week is through...already two months into this adventure. I had quite a lovely week and weekend. We had our second birthday party celebration at school this week. I was assigned as the MC. I was incredibly awkward. But at least there was cake and pizza.
Watched my first DVD since moving to Seoul with my friend Becca on Friday night and enjoyed some quality time with my fabulous female coworkers. Ate a delicious chocolate and banana crepe today in the French neighborhood in the southern part of Seoul.
My friend Payal arrives on Thursday and Kristi and Matt arrive on Sunday. Wahoo!
Signing off. Nighty night!
Kelly
Pictures from the Cherry Blossom Festival and a visit to the French Quarter...











Payallll.... This may be a stupid question, but I will ask anyway -- How long do the cherry blossoms in Seoul bloom? Is it similar to DC, so like 2 weeks?
ReplyDelete