Sunday, May 2, 2010

Field Trip!!

Hello, friends and family!

Pshew! It's been a crazy but fun couple of weeks. I'm thinking I'll have to go with partial updates here as I sort through my photos and try to remember what's happened since I last posted.

First up....field trip!! We took the preschoolers to the 'Dream Forest', a beautiful park just up the road from my apartment...

L Class studying the map before we leave.

Lucy, Tony A. (with his new shoes) & Yellow Sally

Julie with her mentos. The fresh-maker!
And how cute is this: Tony A. sent Julie a love note.
He said 'Julie, you are so cute. And I love you.' Ahhhh, preschool romance. :)


Picnic!

I loved Lucy's hat. She turned it up at one point and looked like a sailor.

This is Min Ji! The cutie patootie in my bus line. As you can see, she's adjusted quite well.
Also, I was eating a Cheetoh. Only they don't taste like Cheetohs and it bothers me that they're allowed to market the food as Cheetohs. Just ain't right. ;)
_______
And! Below is a short video of the kids singing their birthday song from last month: Bippidi Boppidi Boo, from Cinderella. :) Sorry about the poor quality and shaky-ness. But aren't they cute?? My favorite part of the video is Tony A. busting out at the end. And Minhan, in the seat on the left, copying Tony A., as he does every day. Love these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment